Here is a recent survey that I filled out:
1. Name: Emily
2. Out of the three wells; health, wealth and knowledge; which do you drink from? wealth because I would give some to people who really need it
3. Do you wish on stars? absolutely! :)
4. Which finger do you like the most? my thumbs
5. What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? a lobster that was like, still in it's shell (actually, I didn't eat it, maybe a bite but then i decided that it was too disgusting to eat it and refused too)
6. Would you kill someone? Only if it was in self defense or to protect someone I care about
7. When did you last cry? yesterday, I was watching a sad Charmed episode
8. If you were making a movie about yourself, what actor/actress would play you? hmm....Alyssa Milano!!! I'm just saying her b/c it would mean that i'd get to meet her. :)
9. What would be the opening song to the movie? Runaway Run by Hanson (it's my fav song)
10. Do you like your handwriting? at times
11. When you go to the bathroom in public, do you put toilet paper down on the seat before sitting on it? depends on the bathroom
12. Who are you jealous of? anyone that works on the Charmed set!
13. What is the #1 priority in your life? friends and family. The people I care about mean the most to me
14. What is your favorite lunch meat? i'm a veggie girl
15. Do you have any bad habits? tapping on things, talking too much, and obsessing over things like charmed and alyssa milano
16. What store would you never be caught dead in? I dunno
17. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? sure, why not? I'm lovable :) cough.yeahright.cough LOL
18. Are you a daredevil? it depends how much sugar is in my system :)
19. Do you follow or lead? depends on who's leading
20. Have you ever told a secret that you swore you wouldn't repeat? yes....it's a bad habit
22. Do looks matter? not really, people become better looking as they get more beautiful on the inside to you
23. Do you pray? yes, but I'm a wiccan-cristian, so it's kinda confusing :)
24. Have you ever met anyone famous? yup!
25. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? who told you about the pot??? That was a secret dammit! It's mine!!! my gold!!! hee hee
27. Are you trendy? when I wanna be
28. What do you do to vent anger, frustration or sadness? yell my ass off and throw things (it can get ugly)
29. Are you passive or aggressive? both I guess
30. Which would you rather break an arm or a leg? arm
31. Who is your second family? my cousins
32. Do you trust others easily? i dunno...
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies
34. What is your favorite curse word? damn
35. What class in school do you think is totally useless? typing
36. What is the punchline to your favorite joke? i know so many i can't pick!
38. Do you like sappy love songs? yesssss!
39. Do you think your life so far has been good? absolutely. I am so fortunate :)
40. Which was your best Halloween costume? hippie
41. Have you ever been on radio or television? yup
42. Do you keep a diary? yup!
43. Have you ever intentionally hurt another person? only my little brother
44. Do you like sarcasm? only when *I'm* the one being sarcastic :)
45. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? no
46. Do you always wear a seatbelt? hell yes
47. Do you feel understood most of the time? not really...only by 2 or 3 of my friends....and my dog :)
48. Do you drink milk? yupperz
49. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach? sore throat...i don't like to puke
50. Have you ever thought seriously about committing suicide? thought...but I would never go through with it
51. Do you know what `mung´ is? no, it sounds like a sex toy gone wrong LOL
52. What is your soap opera name? (You take your first pet's name, and then the first street you lived on) Lucy Northville (oh *that's* sexy)
53. Do you keep your underwear and socks in the same drawer or in separate ones? seperate drawers...or strewn across my room, which ever is more convinient :)
54. Did you pay money to see Honey I Shrunk The Kids? yeah
55. Would you rather be hot or cold? cold...it's easier to get warm but when you're naked and still burning your ass off, there's really nothing more you can do :)
56. Did you cry when the Oklahoma City Bombing occurred? I was 10 so I didn't really understand it...i felt sad though
57. What is the first thing on your Christmas list? anything having to do with charmed and some damn VCR tapes!!!
59. What word do you use when you think something is good? yeah baby!!!!!
60. What band has the funniest name? i dunno...the cardigans
61. Would you ever bungee jump? depends how much sugar I've had
62. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? nope, who has the time? :)
63. Who are your favorite white rappers? Eminem baby!!!! and the beastie boys
64. Would you rather wear uniforms to school? hell NO!!
66. Have you ever given money to a bum? yes
67. What are you worried about right now? where the hell is my damn 98 degrees cd???
68. Do you ever wear overalls? don;'t have any
69. Do you think you are strong (emotionally)? yeah (i went through 2 major surgeries)
Nicknames: emmie, em, emmers, baby, emma, angel, blue M&M, M&M, sugar
School/grade: lahser high, 10th grade
Zodiac Sign: libra
birthday: oct. 6th, 1984
Most Obvious trait: my hair...everyone but my raves over it :) and my freckles
Hair/eye color: hair: wavy brown hair, eyes: green
screen name: pinky862 (only for IM)
I always: freak out when charmed is on
I can't live without: Alyssa Milano and Jason Jones (my love)
What's in your school's meatloaf: i'm too scared to try it
Scariest Person: kit ballsinger...she makes out with her dad....don't ask
Who are you: I am GIRL! hear me roar!!! (kitty voice) *roar*
Colors: silver, blue, purple, black
Band: hanson, blink 182, goo goo dolls, sugar ray, the moffatts, 98*, and garbage
Food: crab legs (yummmmy!)
Pop: PEPSI!!! i'm addicted
Outfit: my flares and my tommy girl camisole, or my snowboarding black shirt w/stripes
Stores: nordstroms, hudsons, limited, media play, barnes & noble, GAP
Song: as of the moment, All the Small Things, also I will come to you and this gift...and american woman
Car: if i had one, it would be a blue VW bug or turbo
Sports: roller hockey
Movie: *deep breath* Titanic, Austin Powers 2, Sleepy Hollow, Romeo & Juliet, The Avengers, Batman & Robin, the truth about cats & dogs, lost in space, and twister
Word: groovy, nifty, neat-o
Holiday: Christmas & halloween
Relative: cousin Stacy and also Dawn, Kim, nadine, chris,jan, andi, stevie, ryan.......(many others)
Teacher: mrs. jones (or i guess now: Miss Acton)
Actor: Josh Jackson, David Boreanez, seth green
Actress: ALYSSA MILANO BABY!!!!!!!!!!! also heather graham and uma thurman
TV show: gee, who wants first guess at this.....CHARMED!!!!!!! also popular, friends, jesse, buffy, angel, will & grace, dawson's creek, roswell, the angry beavers, and hey arnold!
Shampoo: herbal essence
Pair of pants: my tommy flares
Talk show: Jenny Jones
Non-clothing store: media play
Best Friend: katie, jess, dayna, whitney
Friends: too many to name
Who you Most dislike: marisa and brandy (not the singer)
Biggest Liar: my brother
Do you have a...
pager/cell phone: no, i need them though
own phone line: nope
A pool/hot tub: nope
boyfriend/girlfriend: no...and my eyes are for only 2 boys, Jason Jones and Taylor Hanson
homework tonight? hell no!
Money in your pockets: yup! I just got home from babysitting
All your xmas shopping done: nope!
A crush: YES!!! on my ex boyfriend, but current LOVE: Jason Jones
When was the last time you...
Went shopping: yesterday
Ate: 2 hours ago
swore: a couple seconds ago
Skipped a class: Never
Flirted with someone: today...on the bus this guy always hits on me and today he was claiming that his hand was having "spasms" and when he let it go it would (coincedently) grab my...ahem...chest region
Worked out: does babysitting count as a workout???
talked on the phone: about 3 hours ago
lie to your parents: yeah
tease someone: yup (not mean teasing, funny teasing)
Bite your nails: no
Like the backstreet boys: no
What are you looking forward to right now? rebuilding my perfect life, and getting in touch with jason...and the next episode of charmed
Backstreet Boys: no comment
'N SYNC: ahem...fruity
Spice Girls: are they even still together??? they're mean and they don't give a shit about their fans...if they still have any
school food: it's awright
Drunk driving: must be stopped
The oppisite sex: *big smile* I thinking of jason :)
Me: less thinking, more doing
Matt Damon or Ben Affleck? ben!
Julia or Sandra? sandra
Sprite or 7up? there;s no difference
Sun or rain? snow!
Pants or shorts: Pants
Rock or country? rock.....hell yes
France or spain? France
Friday or Saturday? friday and saturday nights
dogs or cats? both
black or white? black
read or write? both
cold or hot? both
Califoria or New York? CALI!!!!
mom or dad? both
private or public school? i dunno
uniforms or non-uniforms? NON!
Skim or 2% milk? skim
Ice cream or smoothies? both :)
Night or day? night!
Pager or cell phone? they need a cell phone that vibrates
Strawberries or kiwis? strawberry!
coke or pepsi? PEPSI!!!!!!!!
spring or fall? spring...and fall...both I guess :)
In the last 24 hours have you...
drank? just some pepsi and water
kicked someone? no
been kissed? yes...by the people I was babysitting's cat :)
danced? yes, babysitting, the 5 year old girl and I rocked out to britney spears :)
worn eyeshadow? this morning
changed your undies? yea
had ice cream? no...but now that you mention it...gimme!
listened to the radio? nope
spent money? no
Personal Quote? You'll never know what you have until you loose it